Job Search[su_spoiler title=”HEALTHCARE / SUPPORT WORKERS” style=”fancy” open=”no”]
Work is located in different locations around West Auckland.
We are seeking a Healthcare Assistant with the following requirements:
- Ability to undertake personal care of clients as specified with regard to personal preference/needs and dignity.
- Ability to assist clients with house chores including cooking and cleaning around house and laundry.
- A level of literacy in English that supports clear oral and written communication.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate consideration of disability when working towards community integration.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork.
Applicants must have relevant NZ Mental Health Work and/or brain injury or elderly care experience (minimum 6 months) and you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand in order to be considered for this role. Also require a valid NZ full drivers license with no criminal record.[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”REGISTERED NURSE” style=”fancy” open=”no”]
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse with leadership potential and have at least 3 years experience with background in management.
Successful applicant will work along a team of healthcare assistants and a number of clients (elderly, mental health, brain injury). They will focus on the development of services provided to clients as well as negotiating contracts with Healthcare Providers.
We will require the applicant to work part time (20 hours per week) for the first 3 months. After contract has been reviewed we will then determine whether we will continue employment. Depending on performance we are likely to change the nature of employment to full time (40 hours per week) after 3 months.
Registered Nurse need to be:
- good at communicating
- speak fluent english
- skilled at problem solving
- able to work well under pressure and remain calm in emergencies
- able to keep information confidential
- able to show compassion and relate to people from various cultures and backgrounds
- patient and helpful
- hold a valid NZ full drivers license
Useful experience include:
- work with families, elderly, or people with disabilities
- social work
- community support work
- hospital based work
- health promotion or other health-related work
Applicants must be registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand and have a current Annual Practising Certificate.
Also looking for health support staffs with experience in elderly care, brain injury and mental health (on call position).
Work Type: Part time – Full time, On call
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Speak good English
- Fit and healthy (you must be able to work in glasshouse heat)
- Able to do lifting
- Speed in your work
- Able to work well in a team and with a diversity of cultures
- Have reliable transport
Christmas and New Years is one of the busiest periods so must work on weekends and holidays as required.
Main tasks of the job:
- Plant training and pruning
- Cutting leafs off
- Grading and packhouse work
- Cleaning in the glasshouses
- Good English
- Able to bend and pick for a reasonable amount of time
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential
- Able to sit and stand for a reasonable amount of time
- Able to work outdoors as well as indoors
- Reliable transport
- Work well in a teams
Fielders will be responsible for picking and harvesting strawberries
Packers will be packing strawberries in a packhorse and cleaning around.[/su_spoiler]
If you think you meet the above requirements, can handle a hot and fast paced job and are an enthusiastic individual, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.